(inaudit.com) Values in financial assets are always a subject for discussion and in many instances, become a bragging competition. However, perhaps the material benefits, such as houses, vehicles and the holidays, are not that significant, when compared to the ability to earn money!
In these days of almost runaway price increases, previously perceived wealthy retirement prospects, have changed for many people. The pot filled with gold at the end of the working rainbow; has become their ability to keep earning money to fill the pot.
Should the family earner become disabled for any extended period of time, the consequences for a family could be dire! Figures released in a recent report, show that although many people have life insurance; they are over three times more likely to require disability insurance for at least a year, before reaching 65 years of age. …
- Disability insurance can save family finances (miamiherald.com)
- Insurance Considerations for New Parents (Marietta Daily Journal mdjonline.com)
- Why is Private Disability Insurance Better Than Your Employer’s ERISA Disability Plan? (erisadisabilitylawyer.com)
- What You Need to Know About Disability Insurance (moneyning.com)
- Understanding disability insurance: Don’t wait until it’s too late (insurance.com)